Number of Position : 1
Salary : - Baht
Job Description :
• Audit and process all invoices. Ensure all invoices are attached with PR/PO, Receiving Records and/or other supporting documents as appropriate
• Check all expenses reports, bank payment requests, cash payment requests or auto-payments to ensure that supporting documents are sufficient
• Follow all Standards of Operations, Local Standards of Operations, property accounting guidelines and general accounting practices pertaining to Accounts Payable and payment procedures. Sound commercial judgment and common sense should also apply
• Maintain and file all invoices and supporting documents with all paid invoices stamped “PAID”
• Answer all inquiries from trade creditors and reconcile creditor statements
• Familiarize with the Accounts Payable System and MS Office
• Post all invoices and payment data into the hotel accounting system
• Balance Account Payable Ledger and reconcile with the General Ledger closing balance periodically and at month-end
• Keep track all contract summary and properly maintain original contracts
• Verify and process casual labor payment
• Perform all other Accounts Payable functions and other duties as directed by immediate supervisors/managers
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• 0-2 years in hotel accounting or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Having as a Accounting Payable knowledge will be given special considerations!
38 Sukhumvit Soi 39, Klongton-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand, Bangkok (Central), Thailand 10110.
Category : Financial & Accounting
Date Posted : Tue, 13 Mar 2018, 10:51:28 +0700