Number of Position : 1
Salary : 15000 Baht
Job Description :
- To assist in all activities concerning team members, employment contract administration, performance management, medical insurance, and administration.
- To assist in all activities concerning the planning and delivery of Payroll including all the requirements of the audits to be managed and complied upon.
- To implement HR operational policies and processes, ensuring that these are adhered to and continually updated.
- To coordinate the communication with all department of Anantara Vacation Club, and MINOR
- To implement policies and procedures on compensation and benefits.
- Assist in communication of key messages to all team members. Promote team members communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from team members.
- To assist HR team in purchasing and reimbursement.
- To organize interview schedules for shortlisted candidates and also assist in screening potential candidates in coordination with Recruitment Manager.
- Excellent communication in English
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Organized, self-disciplined, focused, accurate
- Act with personal professionalism, keeping confidentiality, and integrity at all times
- Display a positive attitude, even under pressure
- Have teamwork ethics
Riverside Plaza Building, 9th fl., office no.2, 257/6 Charoennakorn Rd., Samrae, Thonburi, Bangkok (Central), Thailand 10600.
Category : Human Resource
Date Posted : Mon, 04 Dec 2017, 13:03:42 +0700