Number of Position : 2
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
1. Assist restaurant manager in the process of;
* Planning, organizing, staffing together with Management.
* Executing, controlling.
2. To coordinate the work of the service staff in order to achieve a smooth running operations of the restaurant. Striving to achieve excellent standards of service and efficiency. To replace the supervisory staff when necessity arises.
3. To supervise the staff, schedule their working hours, public holidays, annual vacation, submit sickness leave form and follow up this and predicament of the employees/the supervisor will keep the Head of Department and the Human Resource Department informed of his or her employees status through the proper form supplied and verbally if necessary.
4. To have log-book report on his/her own outlet and submit to the Food & Beverage Director.
5. As per the Food & Beverage Director, he will follow up a training programme, schedule regular classes, maintain records and assessments of his/her own outlet.
6. Attend all ordinary and special meetings of the Food & Beverage Department in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
7. Maintain a close working relationship with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef, the Chief Steward and Beverage Manager.
8. Assist Restaurant Manager in setting up all working schedules of the service in his/her own outlet with approval of the Food & Beverage Director/following the country’s labour law.
9. To ensure the service sequence is correcthy followed to satisfy the guests.
10. To be well aware of breakage in service areas, pilferage and keep the Food & Beverage Director informed.
11. To put forward suggestions of creativity, for better performance and achievement.
12. To perform all assigned duties in an efficient and technically correct manner follow the Management policy, house rules and regulations, orders or superiors, adhere to procedures of the training manual and achieving a high standard leading to total guest satisfaction.
13. To perform any other duties, set by hotel policies, management or his/her direct supervisor, which are not included here.
- Male or Female
- 25 - 40
- Good attitude
- Service minded
- Good sense of leadership.
- Attention to details, good organizational skills.
- Minimum 2 years in F&B
- University or high school education preferable
- Excellent understanding of the hotel and catering industry.
- Good knowledge of F&B operation
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written
78/140 Moo 9, Tombol Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi (Eastern), Thailand 20150.
Category : Food & Beverage
Date Posted : Tue, 12 Feb 2019, 09:14:59 +0700