Number of Position : 1
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
1. To set up and serves food and beverage for each function according to the directives and a manner to obtain maximum guest satisfaction.
2. To perform any other duties set by hotel policies, management or his/her direct supervisor which are not included here above.
3. Always good appearance and pleasant duty on daily.
4. Cleaning all table, chair including other function equipments; white board, flip chart, etc.
5. Obtains requisitioned items from storeroom and ensures proper storage.
6. Sets up tables, buffet tables, decoration material and equipment as per instruction from supervisor and captain according to each function requirement.
7. Serves food and beverage in an efficient and courteous manner to obtain maximum guest satisfaction, and in accordance with established procedures and standards.
8. Keeps tables, chairs, equipments tidy at all times.
9. Pick up food from the kitchen and return soiled dishes to dish-washing area.
10. Ensure cleaning of all facilities after the function was over and layout all empty function rooms for sales to show to the client.
11. Must know the banquet equipments available in the hotel.
12. To make sure that all drinks and food dishes are according to menu and list specification, properly presented, be hot/cold/iced or at temperature before served.
13. To listen to guest complaints. Rectify wrong doings and demands. Inform his/her supervisor of the situation if serious or unable to deal with and report to the Management.
14. Attend all training as assigned.
15. Dress up neatly and cleanly with name badge.
16. Ensure the hygiene, safety and efficiency of work place.
17. Work according to the roaster as assigned by Supervisor.
18. To perform all duties assigned to efficiently, technically, correct, follow the management policy, hotel rules and regulations, orders or supervisors, adhere to procedure of the training manual and achieving a high standard leading to total guest satisfaction.
- Vocational Certificate or on job training is related field.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years in similar position in International hotels.
- Detailed knowledge of working practices of Food & Beverage Department.
- Good attitude.
- Good interpersonal relation.
- Service minded.
- Strong, friendly with a positive attitude, able
- Good interpersonal relation
78/140 Moo 9, Tombol Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi (Eastern), Thailand 20150.
Category : Food & Beverage
Date Posted : Tue, 12 Feb 2019, 09:12:22 +0700