Number of Position : 1
Salary : 20,000 + SVC (AVR 10,000) Baht
Job Description :
Position: Guest Relations Officer – Korean Speaking
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a GRO Korean speaking to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
GRO KOREAN speaking will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- Create authentic experiences that rock to guests reflecting our image of rock n’ roll and relax.
- Assist in the direction and organization of the Front Office, Front Services, Telephones and Business Center Departments in accordance with the policies and procedures established by the hotel.
- Male/Female, age not over 35 years old, who has working experience in Hotel Business would be a strong plus
- Graduate with a degree or higher in Hotel Management, Hotel Operations, Tourism Management or related fields
- At least 1 year experience with a proven track record in Guest Service Agent or related responsibilities, either in an international branded four or five star would be an advantage
- Outgoing & cheerful personality and be highly presentable
- Strong customer serviced mind and always flexible
- Good command of Korean and English both written and verbal, and communication skills
- Computer, Internet, E-mail and MS Office literate are essential
If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 75 countries, including 180 cafes, 25 hotels and 11 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Café in London in 1971.
We offer an attractive remuneration incentive which commensurate with work experience and qualifications to
Talent Management Department
HARD ROCK HOTEL PATTAYA
429 Moo 9, Pattaya 2 Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Telephone: 0-3842 8755 Fax: 0-3842 8059
Check our website / Apply online
Stay tuned with us at
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We reserved to consider with a completed recent resume with photograph.
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK WE RECRUIT YOU PLEASE VISIT US AT
429 Moo 9 Pattaya Second Road, Nongprue, Banglamuang, Chonburi (Eastern), Thailand 20150.
Category : Front Office
Date Posted : Tue, 13 Mar 2018, 11:50:31 +0700