Number of Position : 1
Salary : 18,000 + SVC (AVR 10,000) Baht
Job Description :
Halal Chef (Chef De Partie)
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a Halal Chef to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As one of the leaders, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
A Halal chef, job is highly demanding and implies taking on a great variety of tasks in both culinary and managerial sector. No day is identical to the other when working as a Chef de Partie as there are days in which the menu must be established and there are days in which ingredients must be purchased. The Halal chef is in charge of both these activities as well as supervising staff during the kitchen’s working hours.
Halal Chef will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
• Work with the executive chef to produce diversified Halal menus in accordance with the restaurant’s policy and vision;
• Come up with new dishes which appeal to the clients, whenever required;
• Establish the working schedule and organize the work in the kitchen so that everything works like a “well-oiled machinery”;
• Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to location’s standards, as well as to clients’ requirements;
• Plan the food design in order to create a perfect match between the dish’s aspect and its taste;
• Discover talented chefs and train them in order to reach the high standards of the location;
• Train the auxiliary kitchen staff in order to provide best results in minimum time and using at the maximum the available resources;
• Maintain order and discipline in the kitchen during working hours;
• Create tasting menus for clients interested in contracting the food for different events (wedding, banquets, corporate dinners, birthday parties, etc.)from their kitchen;
• Make sure the hygiene and food safety standards are met in all stages of food preparation, starting with the ingredients and ending with the finished dish which leaves the kitchen door;
• Make sure that the professional equipment is in good conditions and signal any malfunction before it affects the staff or the clients.
• ISLAMISM, THAI Nationality, Male / Female, age not over 35 years old
• Chef de Partie is generally required to complete formal culinary training after high school. Associate's and bachelor's degree programs in culinary arts are available at culinary institutes, community colleges and technical schools. These 2-year and 4-year programs often include courses in sanitation and safety, food preparation, food purchasing and baking. In addition to lectures in the classroom, students learn through practical training in the kitchen.
• 3 years minimum in supervisory level experience in the Hotel business area either in an international branded four or five star hotel kitchen team would be an advantage
• Knowledgeable of Halal Cusine with strictly follow to the Halal standard, holding of Halal Certification would be an advantage.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Strong interpersonal, supervisory and leadership skills required.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
• This position is restricted to individuals with the right to work in Thailand.
We offer an attractive remuneration incentive which commensurate with work experience and qualifications to the selected candidate. If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of Music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 74 countries, including 185 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
TALENT MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
HARD ROCK HOTEL PATTAYA
429 Moo 9, Pattaya 2 Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Telephone: 0-3842 8755 Fax: 0-3842 8059
Stay tuned with us at
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We reserved to consider with a completed recent resume with photograph.
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK WE RECRUIT YOU PLEASE VISIT US AT
429 Moo 9 Pattaya Second Road, Nongprue, Banglamuang, Chonburi (Eastern), Thailand 20150.
Category : Kitchen
Date Posted : Wed, 30 Jan 2019, 13:41:47 +0700