Number of Position : 1
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
- Manages and motivates the Front Office team in order to provide a high standard of service for customers.
- Welcomes guests and fosters customer loyalty through his/her friendly manner.
- Customer Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Review).
- Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a fast solution.
- Ensure that personalized service is offered to each and every guest.
- Review arrival list for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities and special requests.
- Integrates and trains employees, providing support for skills development.
- Have a good knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures of front office.
- Male / Female Age not over 45 years
- Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader - Front Office / Guest Relations in a hotel.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Well developed communication and customer relations skills.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Opera / Fidelio / Other world Class Property Management System is required.
- If you have experience using the program Comanche will be considered special cases.
If you are interested, please send your application by Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Please call for more information 095 526 9954, 02 621 5501
Pasinee Lawtrakulngam (Ben) / Director of Sales and Marketing
88/1 หมู่ 4 หาดทรายขาว อ.เกาะช้าง, Trad (Eastern), Thailand 23170.
Category : Front Office
Date Posted : Thu, 08 Nov 2018, 11:09:55 +0700