Number of Position : 1
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
- Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Male / Female Age not over 45 years
- Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
- Knowledge of Opera / Fidelio / Other world Class Property Management System is required.
- If you have experience using the program Comanche will be considered special cases.
If you are interested, please send your application by Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Please call for more information 095 526 9954, 02 621 5501
Pasinee Lawtrakulngam (Ben) / Director of Sales and Marketing
88/1 หมู่ 4 หาดทรายขาว อ.เกาะช้าง, Trad (Eastern), Thailand 23170.
Category : Front Office
Date Posted : Thu, 08 Nov 2018, 11:07:50 +0700