Number of Position : 1
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
- Act as a main resource for reservation agents needing assistance technically or with regards to achieving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure reservation department and Front Office staff are constantly aware of availability states open, on request, closed dates, high demand dates etc.
- Responds to all guest reservation requests and executes prompt, courteous and accurate guest service at all times.
- Fully knowledgeable about hotel guest rooms, rates, promotions, amenities, programs, hotel facilities and services.
- Answer guest inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions etc.
- Assists and prepare in groups pre-arrival process and also preparing group rooming lists.
- Track all reservations picked up from all On-line channels like hotel website, OTA, other third party etc.
- Process retentions, no-show and cancellations as per the hotel policy and procedures.
- Monitor all Tentative / Provisional / Waitlisted bookings entered on the system and follow up done for deposits / guarantee.
- Keep records of room availability, rates, amendments, daily reservation pickup, rooms on book, cancellations, no-show, etc.
- Train newly recruited reservation staffs in taking reservations, telephone etiquettes , reservation module on hotel software and processing emails.
- Male / Female Age not over 45 years
- Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
- Knowledge of Opera / Fidelio / Other world Class Property Management System is required.
- If you have experience using the program Comanche will be considered special cases.
If you are interested, please send your application by Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Please call for more information 095 526 9954, 02 621 5501
Pasinee Lawtrakulngam (Ben) / Director of Sales and Marketing
88/1 หมู่ 4 หาดทรายขาว อ.เกาะช้าง, Trad (Eastern), Thailand 23170.
Category : Front Office
Date Posted : Thu, 08 Nov 2018, 11:14:15 +0700