Number of Position : 1
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
- Supports and directs the resorts Department Heads and employees in the overall running of the Resort by participating in decisions relating to hotel policy, philosophy, direction, goals and objectives and implementing them as directed
- Assists GM / Board of Directors to Direct and control operations through the Department Heads and employees to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.
- Ensure & maintain professionalism of all staff.
- Assists GM / Board of Directors to Oversee the quality, consistency and standards in the entire Resort and that they conform to the requisite standards and meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Makes all guests feel welcome by meeting all guests on arrival & departure.
- Interact actively with the guest by speaking with them at least twice a day, monitoring their program progress, actively sourcing for feedback and ensuring that their needs are met.
- Provide support to guests during their stay, answering their questions etc
- Ensures that all guests complaints & special requests are handled in a timely fashion & appropriately
- Works together with GM / Board of Directors to improve to increase revenue & occupancy.
- Ensure that VIPs, Media /Journalists are well taken care of
- Conducts the morning briefing and runs additional regular meetings and ad hoc meetings when GM / Board of Directors is away or on day off.
- Maintain up to date reports, statistics. Monitors the resorts costs, budget & revenues.
- Monitors the upkeep and cleanliness of the resort as well as the proper functioning of equipment in both front and back of house areas.
- Performs additional duties as directed by the GM / Board of Directors.
- Makes appropriate recommendations to GM / Board of Directors for the general improvement of the resort.
- Be polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the hotel is represented.
- Be able to handle Site Inspection.
- Supervise FO Dept and RSVN.
- Help QC the food and service standards.
- Spot check arrival rooms with HK Mgr. and also vacant rooms to ensure our guestrooms are in good conditions.
- Spot check pre-booked schedule and guest bookings to ensure for accuracy
- Assist with on island marketing of the resort.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Hospitality industry preferably in a remote / island property at a 4 star rating or above.
- Previous 4 to 5-star hotel management experiences are essential.
- Bachelors degree in Hospitality or equivalent
- Hard working with good problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details with great leadership skills
- Fluent communication skills in written & spoken English
- Passion for health & wellness
- Smart, humble, creative and responsible.
- Be able to work on weekend and holiday.
88/1 หมู่ 4 หาดทรายขาว อ.เกาะช้าง, Trad (Eastern), Thailand 23170.
Category : Other
Date Posted : Wed, 10 Apr 2019, 11:32:32 +0700