Number of Position : 1
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
- To be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Engineering function within the hotel ensuring a smooth and efficient operation of all areas.
- To daily delegate work to the various functions of the department, ensuring Maintenance Request Orders are completed in a systematic manner.
- To move manpower around the department when need to cover for days off and unforeseen problems and emergencies.
- To constantly supervise the staff under their control, ensuring safety is their prime concern whilst being cost effective.
- To ensure that employees work within current Thai laws with regards to the engineering function.
- To ensure that the engineer tasks are handled as quickly and efficiently as possible, delegating work to subordinates to ensure that work orders are cleared on a daily basis wherever possible.
- To ensure that the work-space if free of debris and obstructions which could be dangerous during working hours.
- To complete a daily logbook and forward to the General Manager showing of Maintenance Order Requests.
- To assist in areas of cost saving; passing ideas onto the Management for implementation and subsequent follow up.
- To ensure that stocks are stored correctly and there is ample stock for the following day’s operation.
- To ensure that dangerous chemicals are stored correctly in line with current legislation.
- To ensure maximum coverage during the working days, roistering accordingly to ensure qualified engineers are on duty at all times.
- Coordinate annual inspections of fire alarm, sprinkler systems, elevators, board of health items.
- Thai nationality only.
- Minimum of 5 years engineering management experience with preference to those with mechanical/electrical qualifications.
02 275 8855
53 SOI PAISARN, HUAI KWANG BANGKOK 10310, Bangkok (Central), Thailand 10310.
Category : Engineering
Date Posted : Thu, 14 Mar 2019, 15:07:26 +0700