Number of Position : 5
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
- To continually support and improve engineering services that effectively address problems affecting both guests ,employees and property
- To maintain and repair all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical equipment, HVAC equipment, A/C, outlets and switches in Guest Rooms, Office and Public Areas.
- Monitor Fire Alarm / Life Safety Systems as necessary and maintain a working knowledge of fire sprinkler and emergency power systems.
- Actively observe energy and utility usage in the hotel and look for ways to conserve energy;
reporting any ideas to the Engineering Management.
- Clean, lubricate, protect and maintain tools and equipment in the hotel in the proper manner.
- Remain available for any emergency and act in an engineering capacity to protect our guests and employees, preserve the building and its systems during emergency.
- Actively prevent accidents and maintain safety standards by remaining aware of all existing job safety analysis; continuously looking for conditions that may endanger employees or guests of the hotel and reporting hazardous conditions immediately.
- Read, log, track and interpret readings from meters, gauges and other measuring units.
- Perform any other job duties as assigned.
- Thai nationality only.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working in similar position
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
02 275 8855
53 SOI PAISARN, HUAI KWANG BANGKOK 10310, Bangkok (Central), Thailand 10310.
Category : Engineering
Date Posted : Thu, 14 Mar 2019, 15:12:20 +0700