Number of Position : 1
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort, Phuket with currently 77 rooms 2 F&B outlets, hideaway for a relaxing fun-filled holiday in Phuket.
We are looking for candidates to join our dynamic team
E commerce Sales & Marketing Manager
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Co-ordination marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Implement revenue management strategies and processes in our client hotels, in order to optimize and maximize its revenues. Hotel grow the revenues of its clients by 10% to 25 %
• Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices
• Identify new revenue opportunities.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
• Act as overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/ owner
• Embed a revenue management culture.
• Mandatory to utilize and manage our Channel manager – Rate Gain for our OTA segment and hotel website.
• Assist in drawing up the Marketing plan annually with the General Manager.
• Keeps a record on former, existing, potential clients and profile of each of them.
• Presents a summary of her visits to the General Manager on a weekly basis (weekly sales plan) prior to and after the week is completed.
• Submits production reports on her list of accounts on a monthly basis
• Conducts group briefing to other staff within the corporate section when required
• Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day
• Create and maintain a 13 month rolling demand calendar
• Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
• Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
• Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
• Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
• Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis, environmental scanning, market modeling, distribution yield management, business mix yied management, business mix yield management,
• Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc.)
• Inspire Hotel’s HODs to further embed a revenue management culture.
Experience & Qualifications
• Minimum 2 years of working experience, Hotel Revenue Management, Social Medial, Ecommerce background
• A strong command of both written and spoken English is required, additional languages an asset
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic studies.
• Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel, Word, Power point ext..
• Knowledgeable of hotel technology : PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets.
• Service charge
• Public Holiday 15 Days
• Annual Leave at least 6 Days.
• 1.5 day off per week
• Group Insurance (Life & Health)
• Staff Transportation
• Staff Accommodation
• Staffs Awards
• Fun place to work
• Interested candidates please submit a resume with recent photo and expected salary
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort, Phuket
5/3 Moo 8, Ao-Yon Bay, Phuket 83000
5/3 ถนนอ่าวยน-เขาขาด หมู่ 8 ต.วิชิต อ. เมือง, Phuket (Southern), Thailand 83000.
Category : Sales & Marketing
Date Posted : Fri, 26 Oct 2018, 08:30:23 +0700