Number of Position : 1
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort, Phuket with currently 77 rooms 2 F&B outlets, hideaway for a relaxing fun-filled holiday in Phuket.
We are looking for candidates to join our dynamic team
E commerce Sales & Marketing Manager
1. Mandatory to utilize and manage our Channel manager – Rate Gain for our OTA segment and hotel website
2. Assist in drawing up the Marketing plan annually with the General Manager.
3. Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day
4. Ability to effectively analyze and use operational, financial, and marketing data to maintain
5. Improve market share/penetration goals.
6. Understanding of hotel operations and can associate with their needs through the revenue department.
7. Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
8. Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
9. Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market.
10. Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
11. Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
12. Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
13. Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis, environmental scanning, market modeling, distribution yield management, business mix yield management, business mix yield management,
14. Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc.)
1. Knowledge of hospitality sales, marketing and other revenue management functions
2. Include research, planning, market positioning, market segments, internal marketing,
3. Distribution channels, sales management, reservations and yield management.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Excellent organization skills.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledgeable of hotel technology : PMS, Channel Manager, GDH, CRS, Extranets.
7. Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis.
8. High energy individual with a positive attitude is a must and team oriented.
9. Strong interpersonal skills and possession of a full understanding of professional business
10. Ethics, decorum and social skills.
• Service charge
• Public Holiday 15 Days
• Annual Leave at least 6 Days.
• 8 day off per month
• Group Insurance (Life & Health)
• Monthly staffs Birthday
• Staff Transportation
• Staff Accommodation
• Staffs Awards
Interested candidates please submit a resume with recent photo and expected salary
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort, Phuket
5/3 Moo 8, Ao-Yon Bay, Phuket 83000
5/3 ถนนอ่าวยน-เขาขาด หมู่ 8 ต.วิชิต อ. เมือง, Phuket (Southern), Thailand 83000.
Category : Sales & Marketing
Date Posted : Tue, 13 Nov 2018, 17:27:12 +0700