Number of Position : 1
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort, Phuket with currently 77 rooms 2 F&B outlets, hideaway for a relaxing fun-filled holiday in Phuket.
We are looking for candidates to join our dynamic team
E commerce Sales & Marketing Manager
Essential Functions with Average Percent of Time
10 % Analyze short and long term forecasting, Analyze trends in group inventories & rates to include occupancy, goals, product line and strategic sales goals.
10 % Analyze and monitor marketing channels, key and other account production. Insure that all
major channels of distribution – Internet, GDS, CRO, Wholesale – effectively support the hotel.
10 % Conduct a weekly Revenue Management Meeting where the current 120-day booking period and festive periods are evaluated for proper rate and availability control.
10 % Update all channels of distribution as needed with rate or inventory restrictions.
10 % Receive all definite and tentative group bookings and provide General Manager with qualified analysis of how each booking will impact occupancy, average rate and rooms profit over the dates in question.
10 % Work with each department to develop property-specific strategies to ensure positive growth. Establish appropriate goals and benchmarks in order to effectively measure performance.
10 % Monitor and analyze the competition weekly through competitive shops, internet, news reports to identify selling strategies and emerging trends.
5 % Explore and provide variations in the market mix which would stimulate additional revenue without increasing costs.
5 % create content and manage all social media
5 % Work on all Revenue Management projects as requested e.g. implementing formal End of Month
reporting process at each hotel, providing roll up reporting for corporate users and the brand team,
5 % Assist with implementation of Revenue Management basics and standards. Implement tools to automate and streamline consultations as well as document action plans.
5 % Foster a culture of Revenue Management throughout all departments of the hotel.
5 % Develop and implement succession planning for Revenue Management talent
1. Knowledge of hospitality sales, marketing and other revenue management functions to
2. include research, planning, market positioning, market segments, internal marketing,
3. distribution channels, sales management, reservations and yield management.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Excellent organization skills.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
7. Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis.
8. High energy individual with a positive attitude is a must and team oriented.
9. Strong interpersonal skills and possession of a full understanding of professional business
10. ethics, decorum and social skills.
1. Ability to effectively analyze and use operational, financial, and marketing data to maintain
2. and improve market share/penetration goals.
3. Understanding of hotel operations and can associate with their needs through the revenue
5. Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
6. Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
7. Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market.
• Service charge
• Public Holiday 15 Days
• Annual Leave at least 6 Days.
• 1.5 day off per week
• Group Insurance (Life & Health)
• Staff Transportation
• Staff Accommodation
• Staffs Awards
• Fun place to work
• Interested candidates please submit a resume with recent photo and expected salary
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort, Phuket
5/3 Moo 8, Ao-Yon Bay, Phuket 83000
5/3 ถนนอ่าวยน-เขาขาด หมู่ 8 ต.วิชิต อ. เมือง, Phuket (Southern), Thailand 83000.
Category : Sales & Marketing
Date Posted : Thu, 25 Oct 2018, 09:11:25 +0700