Number of Position : 1
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
1. Reviews with Asst. Rest. Manager, Rest. Manager. the progress of weekly training efforts and plans
accordingly for the week ahead in accordance with published monthly plan, and the needs of the staff.
2. Reviews with Asst. Rest. Manager, Rest. Manager for all food & beverage product, manning and
equipment requirements for Restaurant, and normal business activities-week ahead, taking into account
non-listed beverage requirements such as draught beer, special wines and champagne, etc.
3. Conducts a rigorous grooming standards review for all restaurant staff.
4. Conducts a cleanliness inspection of all area (back of the house), equipment and service station.
5. Prepares and implements training plan for month ahead with Asst. Rest. Manager and Rest. Manager.
Monitors result of previous month food & beverage sales promotions and plans accordingly for the
6. Attends the monthly outlet meeting with all restaurant staff to share information and discuss
7. Review with Asst. Rest. Manager, Rest. Manager and chief steward all glassware, chinaware, cutlery and
operating equipment stocks, making subsequent recommendations for new purchases in accordance
with the departmental budget.
8. To be responsible for scheduling sufficient manpower in the outlet to suit volume of business.
9. Conducts daily briefing and de-briefing all service staff in the restaurant.
10. Proposes an effective duty roster to ensure sufficiency of manpower in accordance to volume of
11. Establishes two way communication with related departments like Banquet, Kitchen, other outlets,
Housekeeping and Front Office.
12. Attends daily F&B briefing, weekly F&B Meeting and all other training sessions and meetings required
for the position.
13. Manages time effectively, by meeting deadlines on time.
14. Assists the F&B Cost Controller in Conducting month-end inventory of beverage supplies, operating
supplies, food supplies and steward for operating equipment.
15. Check accuracy of all data in “Cashier Balance Report” against the actual invoices.
16. If assigned complete a “Shift Closing Report” by completing the forms and file them together in
17. Must be able to explain and analyze each item in the form.
18. Makes sure that house fund is counted and is maintained the amount given.
19. At the end of the day, if assigned, assists Restaurant Manager to close the day and hand reports and
money to Rooms & Guest Services, Guest Service executive who is on duty in cashiering operations.
20. Reviews monthly complaint analysis with Asst. Rest. Manager, Rest. Manager and staff, thereafter
planning and implementing a remedial course of action to correct shortfalls.
21. Approves and issues monthly duty rosters for outlet, with the approval of Asst. Rest. Manager, Rest.
22. Assists with the interviews, training, development and discipline of new staff in accordance with
department and hotel policies and procedures and the approved manning guide and budget.
23. Monitors monthly operational expense for all bars including food together with Asst. Rest. Manager,
24. Visits competitor bars and restaurants in order to compare products, business levels and pricing policies.
25. Updates on a monthly basis with Asst. Rest. Manager, Rest. Manager and Asst. F&B Manager of outlet
CAPEX requirements for year ahead, and year to follow.
Bachelor degree , Diploma or Vocational but high experiences will be considered.
EXPERIENCE :Experiences in restaurant Captain.3 Years in restaurant experience.
Experience in internationally reputable hotel.
Communication: Good in English Communication. Chinese and other would be advantage
Computer Office: Open Office, Microsoft Office, and other would be advantage
Good Personal Presentation, Not colour blind person, None contagious disease
444 MBK Center, Phayathai Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok (Central), Thailand 10330.
Category : Food & Beverage
Date Posted : Wed, 08 Aug 2018, 17:43:04 +0700