Number of Position : 1
Salary : NA Baht
Job Description :
STAY is located in Rawai, Phuket. It's seated on a 25,000 square meter land plot. STAY will feature a 4 stars hotel of 200 rooms, 3 F&B outlets, a Spa and a Gym concept.
We are now 14 months under construction and due to open in April 2019. We are looking for highly passionate candidates, if you are self-motivated, have a background and experience in hospitality industry sales and marketing, Resortlife offer opportunities to join our team.
Position: General Manager / Hotel Manager
Employment Status: Full Time
Report directly to the Owner
Office Location: Rawai, Phuket
We are looking for an experienced General Manager / Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations of our hotel as well as provide strategic direction. You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
It is important for the hotel manager to be involved in all aspects of the hotel operations. You will be just as responsible for dealing with complaints as for strategizing and preparing reports. You will be a key person of reference for employees and clients as well as external vendors. The hotel manager must be able to guide the employees to work as a well-functioning team. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a team player and an effective leader, able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation.
The goal is to enhance customer dedication and expand our clientele by strengthening our hotel’s reputation.
• Being as a representative of the owner who will manage, monitor and review administration and overall business operation functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations
• Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management and managerial team
• Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owner and other stake holders.
• Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
• Provide and support organization strategic plan, recommending objectives, accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections
• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget
• Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
• Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management
• Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property
• A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
• Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly
• Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate
• Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs
• Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services
• Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints
• Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including special events and the official administrative acts
• Reporting to the Owner on monthly basis
The ideal candidate is a seasoned and intelligent hotel professional with outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
• Foreigner or Thai (Male or female)
• Proven experience in opening and managing luxury international hotel with clear track record as Hotel Manager
• Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
• A university degree in hotel management or a related field
• Excellent command in English, good communication skill both writing and speaking
• Systematic, well organized, great strategic thinking, decision making, outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
• Integrity, flexibility and sensitivity to ethical issues in grant-making
• Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
• Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
• Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
We shall offer attractive package and career opportunities to the right candidate.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your updated CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (STAY - General Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
Soi Suksan 2, Rawai, Muang Phuket District, Phuket (Southern), Thailand 83100.
Category : Other
Date Posted : Tue, 13 Nov 2018, 11:23:24 +0700