Number of Position : 1
Salary : N/A Baht
Job Description :
STAY is located in Rawai, Phuket. It seats on a 25,000 square meter land plot. STAY will feature a 4 stars hotel of 200 rooms, 3 F&B outlets, a Spa and a Gym concept.
We are now 12 months under construction and looking for highly passionate candidates, if you are self-motivated, have a background and experience in hospitality industry sales and marketing, Resortlife offers opportunities to join our team.
Position: Sales & Marketing Manager
Employment Status: Full Time
Report directly to the Owner
Office Location: Rawai, Phuket
The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall revenue and yield strategies. Formulating and implementing strategies that include market mix, pricing, direct sales, marketing, and acquisition status and results, as well as budget, forecast, and target goals.
• Manage/direct all advertising, public relations and promotional activities.
• Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel.
• Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals.
• Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly report, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
• Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space,
• Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
• Conduct/attend daily or weekly business review meetings, strategic sales meetings, management meetings and other meetings/training as required.
• Achieve monthly room night goals, develop and implement sales action plans, maintain positive interdepartmental communications and to complete special projects as assigned by the Owner.
• Represent the resort at trade shows, sales and marketing missions and industry events.
o Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management, Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
o Must have five (5) to seven (7) years of hotel sales & marketing leadership, experience in a similar-sized operation.
o Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Online Travel industry and Online Travel Agencies (Own contacts of Travel Agencies is a plus).
o Experience with an independent hotel or resort strongly preferred.
o Knowledge of wellness is a plus.
o Good command of English, excellent communication skills, strong customer service relations, organization and strong leadership skills strongly preferred.
o Must possess computer skills of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your updated
CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (STAY - Sales and Marketing Manager) to email@example.com
Soi Suksan 2, Rawai, Muang Phuket District, Phuket (Southern), Thailand 83100.
Category : Sales & Marketing
Date Posted : Thu, 11 Oct 2018, 20:57:32 +0700